Meet Dr. Pawlowski
My goal as a periodontist is to provide comprehensive treatment while educating my patients about the importance of good lifestyle choices for the health of their mouth. I think it is also very important to keep free and open communication between our office, patients, and general dentists. I love what I do because, by saving teeth and the supporting structure around them, I can improve my patients’ quality of life.
I attended the University of Alberta in Edmonton where I earned my Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 1978. I practiced 16 years of general dentistry where I became familiar with all aspects of dentistry. I continued on to the University of Washington in Seattle, receiving my Master of Science in Dentistry and completed my research in Periodontics. I continue my education by attending courses and seminars yearly on subjects such as implants, tissue and bone grafts, and extractions, as well as being involved with numerous professional organizations.
- American Board of Periodontology
- Western Society of Periodontics, Past Board Representative
- Washington State Society of Periodontists, Past President
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- Washington State Dental Association
- American Academy of Implantology
- International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Seattle King County Dental Society
- Better Business Bureau
- Journal of Clinical Periodontology
In the Community
I am an active member of the Granite Curling Club, donate to St. Mary's Food Bank and the Washington Oral Health Foundation, and a member of Donated Dental Services.
Outside the Office
I am a native of Alberta, Canada, and have lived in Seattle since 1994. My wife's name is Janet and we have four children, Kristi, Carly, Carmell, and Derrick. In my free time I enjoy curling, doing home improvements, skiing, wakeboarding, and music.